Well, not quite, but almost as rare! Often sought but seldom found, this quality, 3 bedroom end villa with its generous, shady, northerly facing courtyard is part of a boutique, self-managed group of just 4 homes situated approx. 100m from the Beaufort Street strip.
With so many attractions and amenities a short stroll away, you’ll be happily leaving the car at home to head out for brekky or your daily caffeine fix, or taking one of the frequent buses to the CBD - location wise this is a cracker and what near city living in this popular suburb is all about.
Features of the property itself include:
• Private end position in a small, well-maintained group of 4 properties
• Undercover parking next to your front door
• Expansive, paved, easy care courtyard with shed and shady tree - perfect for relaxed outdoor entertaining or for kids or pets to play
• Light, bright, indoor spaces courtesy of the large feature french doors from the living area to the courtyard and lovely northerly aspect
• Spacious open plan living/dining area
• Tidy and practical updated kitchen with dishwasher, built in pantry, wall oven and gas cooktop
• Three bedrooms, including a queen sized main, all newly carpeted and with BIR's
• Attractive bathroom and separate WC
• Good sized laundry with access to the rear and courtyard
With its standout situation, lovely presentation and the ability to move in (or rent out) and start living, this genuinely is a terrific opportunity that’s too good to miss.
Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
BUYERS WITH OVER $499,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF TUESDAY THE 17TH OF MAY AT 5:00PM IF NOT SOLD PRIOR. THE SELLERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
WATER RATES: $1430 p/a
STRATA RATES: $405 p/q
COUNCIL RATES: $1019 p/a
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.