**ENTRY & ACCESS FROM LITTLE WALCOTT STREET**
HOW YOU CAN VIEW THIS HOME:
- Watch the video tour
- Request a private virtual inspection using What’sApp or FaceTime
- Request a private inspection at the home this weekend
HIT THE CONTACT AGENT BUTTON FOR MORE DETAILS!
This fabulous townhouse in its boutique, self managed group of 4 has the bonus of super low strata fees and everyone that’s seen it agrees - it’s got the feels!
With its split levels, high vaulted ceiling, spacious backyard, renovated kitchen and laundry, balcony with elevated outlook and cosy wood fire it's got all the elements you need for super comfy near city living and then some.
Highlights include but aren’t limited to:
- Easy access off Little Walcott Street (bonus for visitor parking too!)
- Secure tandem parking for two cars
- Great sized kitchen and meals area
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, gas hob, dishwasher and great bench and cupboard space
- Renovated laundry with separate WC
- Light, bright and spacious upstairs living with feature vaulted ceilings, stunning built-in jarrah bookcases and cosy gas fire
- Balcony with dual access from the living and main bedroom and attractive elevated outlook affording city glimpses
- Two fabulously proportioned bedrooms each with BIRs
- Large upgraded bathroom in great condition also with WC
- R/c aircon & updated LED lighting throughout the majority of the property
- Move in ready!
Location wise you’re less than 4km from the City and 750m from Angove Street, with public transport along Fitzgerald Street less than 200m away. Then there’s the parks, proximity to Beaufort Street, ECU, local cafes and take-aways - the list goes on.
So if you’ve been searching for that special little bolt-hole to call home - put this on your must view list - you’ll be glad you did.
BUYERS FROM $389,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM TUESDAY THE 5TH OF MAY (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.