With an orientation that floods this renovated unit with natural light and balcony views over a swathe of calming green courtesy of beautifully maintained mature trees and gardens, you’ll love the convenience and lifestyle this brilliantly located property affords.
Positioned on the Inglewood side of the railway line on a popular residential street within easy proximity of the train station, Maylands social precinct with its cafes, restaurants, small bars and amenities and of course the Beaufort Street Strip, you’ve got the choice of staying in and soaking up the home’s cosy and relaxing ambience or popping out and partaking in one of the many local markets, events or happenings constantly on offer in this vibrant, near city locale.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Small, 8 unit complex surrounded by mature trees and gardens on a low density residential street
- Allocated parking near the front door plus ample off street unallocated bays at the rear
- Beautifully renovated kitchen and laundry with lots of bench and cupboard space, quality appliances and room for a wide fridge if desired
- Well proportioned main bedroom with BIR’s and access to the upgraded semi ensuite bathroom
- Separate WC
- Second bedroom with full length mirrored BIR’s providing excellent additional storage - or the option to reconfigure the room to create additional floor space if preferred
- Light and bright with neutral decor throughout
- Mesh security screen to windows and balcony door allowing you to rest easy and enjoy cool summer night breezes
- Aircon and ceiling fans
- Approx 600m from Meltham train station or 700m from Maylands - take your pick!
Interest in this sensationally located and well maintained & presented property is expected to be brisk, so call now for more details or see you at the home open!
Council Rates = $1,370.31/annum
Water Rates = $951.15/annum
Strata Fees = $660.94/quarter ($567.19 admin fund + $93.75 sinking fund)
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.