If you're looking for a fully renovated villa close to conveniences PLUS needing extra storage this is a must see!
With its stylish, contemporary kitchen, bathroom and laundry together with 14sqm of fully fitted out loft space, it offers attractive and unique options to the owner occupier, investor or FIFO worker looking for a low maintenance abode with nothing to spend or do.
Situated in this sought after suburb approx 5.5km from the CBD, with easy access to transport, parks, popular local amenities and the attractions of the Beaufort Street strip, it ticks all the boxes and then some for quality, near city living.
Features include but aren't limited to:
* Undercover parking next to the front door
* Entry foyer
* Spacious living room
* Renovated kitchen with lots of practical bench space
* Generous dining area
* Large main bedroom with built in robes
* Good sized second bedroom
* Gorgeous bathroom with quality fittings, frameless shower screen and separate WC
* Fully renovated laundry
* Easy care, private, paved outdoor area
* Large, professionally installed loft with sturdy pull down ladder - perfect for storing suitcases, Christmas trees, ornaments, paperwork and anything else you only use occasionally!
Why buy something you need to upgrade when it's already done for you?! Inspection of this terrific property will impress. Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
Please note: visitors may utilise the front lawn for parking during inspections.
Internal area: 84sqm
Strata fees: $338.63 pqtr
Water rates: $1023 pa (16/17)
Shire rates: $1425 pa
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.