With its own private entry from Joel Terrace, this perfectly positioned and superbly renovated end, street front townhouse in its popular boutique group provides an often sought but seldom found serene retreat with outstanding access to the River, Optus Stadium, Freeway, CBD, Airports and local amenities.
Boasting front and rear courtyards, a light, bright, modern interior, open plan living and stadium views from Bed 2, there’s nothing here to spend or do except move in and enjoy the superior comforts and near city lifestyle it affords.
With extensive improvements inside and out, you’ll love the gorgeous features on offer, including but not limited to:
• Its own separate entry into a pretty decked front courtyard shaded in Summer by a mature
variegated Chinese tallow tree.
• Large open plan living with solid Australian Wormy Chestnut wood floors leading into the
well proportioned kitchen/dining area with access & aspect to the private, paved rear
• Stunning kitchen with engineered stone benchtops, double oven, Miele gas cooktop &
• Renovated laundry & powder room
• Attractive and practical rear courtyard with myriad seating and storage area options
• Generous main bedroom with BIR and fully renovated ensuite bathroom
• Large, renovated second bathroom and separate WC
• Two further good sized bedrooms both with BIR’s (or utilise the one with the river and
stadium view as a home office/study)
Plus there’s aircon, reticulation, a secure garage and off street parking for a second vehicle.
In a nutshell? It’s got everything you want from a quality city fringe home without being swamped by high-rise and the bonus of being nestled near the tranquil trails, reserves and parks along our own gorgeous Swan River.
Put in on your list and see you at the home open.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.