Superbly located on the Inglewood border within an easy stroll of the Maylands and Inglewood social precincts, the hardest part of living here will be deciding which direction to head out to play! Beaufort Street, Whatley Cres or a short train, bike or bus ride to the City? The choice is yours (or your lucky tenants) if you’re quick enough to secure this terrific home.
Nestled within a small, immaculately maintained group, this often sought but rarely found 3x1 townhouse, with its 105 sqm of internal accommodation and living space, is larger than most and offers lots of space to relax or entertain.
- fully renovated kitchen with ceaserstone bench tops
- spacious living and dining areas - the latter can easily fit an 8 seater table
- polished, solid engineered Sydney bluegum floorboards downstairs
- attractive & private rear courtyard and secure storage shed
- generous main bedroom with built in robes
- two further bedrooms, each with BIR’s, providing additional accommodation or home office options
- large laundry with separate courtyard access
- undercover parking at the front door
- storage galore! (linen, under stair & laundry)
With its proximity to parks, transport, popular social precincts, local amenities and the City, this is a near city lifestyle or astute investment opportunity not to be missed.
Call now for details or see you at the home open.
Shire rates: $1460.14 15/16 FY
Water rates: $1057,24
Strata fees: $507.80 pqtr strata levy, $62.50 pqtr reserve levy (Total $570.80)
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.