This stunning character home has a surprising sense of sanctuary that belies its address.
Nestled behind high boundary walls that provide both security and privacy from the passing world, it’s been beautifully renovated throughout, leaving nothing for its new owners to spend or do except move in and enjoy the quality appointments, light, bright, generous spaces and superb convenience of its location.
Positioned within a 500m stroll of the Swan River and Mount Lawley train station, with a bus route to the city on your doorstep, it also offers easy access to both the upcoming Maylands and already popular Mount Lawley social precincts, leaving you spoilt for choice when it comes to deciding where to spend your weekends.
This special near city property really does need to be seen to be appreciated.
Highlights include but aren’t limited to:
- Private & tranquil walled & landscaped front & rear gardens with mature trees and plantings
- Four off street parking options, three of which are secure, including garage
- Great sized 607sqm (approx) green titled block with convenient laneway access
- Gorgeous, renovated & extended character home with all of the traditional features you love, including high ceilings and polished jarrah boards
- Three supersized bedrooms two with contemporary ethanol fireplaces, one with ornate fireplace, the main with BIR’s and ensuite bathroom with private WC
- Second large family bathroom with separate bath & shower, dual vanities plus separate 2nd WC
- Modern open plan kitchen, meals, dining and living extension with bonus study nook
- Attractive and functional kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
- Fabulous alfresco and outdoor seating and entertaining options - the hardest part of your day might be deciding where to start it - coffee on the covered back verandah or under the sheltered pergola? You decide!
- Renovated laundry
- Large garage accessible from the rear laneway - or - potential rooms for a future ancillary dwelling with its own access? (subject to all relevant approvals) Basically - options!
You can’t appreciate until you step through the entrance and see for yourself how gorgeous this home is and the extent to which the outside world seems to disappear once you’re here. It’s terrific value for money for this premium suburb given the land size, quality of home, proximity to the city and lifestyle that’s on offer. If your budget extends into the $900’s it needs to be on your must see list.
BUYERS NOTE RE HOME OPEN PARKING:
There is off street verge (First Ave & Guildford Road) parking available as well as driveway parking from the front access on Guildford Road (there’s also a rear lane but please don’t block others in) - if it’s busy there is plenty of space on the spare lot across the road next door to 72 Guildford Road.
Council: $1,812.38 pa
Water: $1,064 pa
Landsize: 607m2 Approx
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.