CHARACTER PERFECTION IN THE AVENUES
It’s what every buyer wants in this sought after suburb - a quality character residence with a white picket fence, picture perfect tuck pointed facade, light, bright, full height extension, secure parking, enough room for the kids and/or pets to play and a popular cafe a short stroll away for your morning coffee fix. And better still, IT MUST BE SOLD.
Recently renovated, the house reflects a seamless blend of old and new, combining the charming period features you love with thoughtful modern additions that include everything you want in a contemporary home, including open plan living, undercover alfresco entertaining, a private ensuite plus second family bathroom and a superbly appointed kitchen that allows you to comfortably and generously cater to family and friends.
So, why go through the process of renovating when it’s all been done so superbly here for you?!
Features of this gorgeous property include but are not limited to:
• Quintessential tuck pointed character facade and elevated decked front verandah on which you can sit out and enjoy the views, morning sun and bird song from your pretty, landscaped gardens
• Striking antique double feature front doors leading into a formal entry hall
• Traditional character finishes such as polished jarrah floorboards, high ceilings and ornate cornices throughout the home
• Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Two further good sized bedrooms, one with semi ensuite access to the large family bathroom
• Lovely formal lounge with beautiful lead light French doors and ornate fireplace with gas point
• Light, bright and spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area with views and access out to the rear gardens and undercover alfresco area
• Stunning and generously proportioned kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances and oodles of cupboard and bench space
• Expansive, decked undercover alfresco area that easily accommodates both outdoor living and dining
• Ample lawns, gardens and paved outdoor space for kids and pets to play, including a private, Mediterranean style alcove that could be your own special sanctuary in which to while away the day
• Secure double garage accessed from the laneway plus room for further off street parking out the front if desired.
Location wise you’re in fabulous proximity to the best of what Mount Lawley has to offer, including cafes, parks, restaurants, transport, Second Ave IGA and the quality schooling options the suburb is renowned for. Need we say any more?
Offered for sale by AUCTION (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR) this property MUST BE SOLD so get your skates on, get to a home open or call now to arrange a private viewing.
AUCTION on site Saturday the 11th of June at 12:30PM sharp
Deposit of $50,000 due on the fall of the hammer
Settlement to be 30, 45 or 60 days as nominated by the BUYER
Auction terms and conditions will be on display at the home open and are also available by email upon request.
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE AUCTION.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.