This much loved and well maintained character residence on its full, 759sqm block offers the savvy buyer an opportunity to secure an affordable and comfortable family home within walking distance of St Paul’s and Mt Lawley Primary and High schools, parks, ECU & local amenities that’s extremely liveable ‘as is’ plus provides options to add further value down the track if desired.
With its pretty front gardens, wide verandah, formal entry hall, high ceilings, polished boards, ornate fireplaces, good sized rooms, multiple living spaces, versatile floor plan, large kitchen and lush backyard with lawn and mature trees, it has all the “I wants” buyers look for in an established property in this sought after suburb with its popular social precinct and enviable near city lifestyle.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Three queen sized bedrooms, all with BIR’s PLUS study
- Formal AND informal dining and living areas
- Generous, functional kitchen with lots of bench and storage space that’s open to the meals and living area as well as having views to the back garden – perfect for staying connected to friends and family whilst preparing meals and keeping an eye on events
- Bathroom PLUS 2nd WC/powder room
- Double carport
- Security alarm and aircon
- Full 759sqm block with reticulated and landscaped gardens
Quality, entry level homes with this level of living and accommodation on full sized blocks are hard to find. Do yourself a favour and book an inspection or come to the home open this weekend to see where you could soon be living and soaking up your own slice of coveted Mount Lawley life.
BUYERS WITH OVER $1,149,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM ON 15 DECEMBER 2015. THE SELLERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR THE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.