Vintage pride and significant size set the tone of this notable 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom character residence nestled on one of Mount Lawley’s finest, tree lined streets.
Astute buyers will recognise the significant potential and inherent value in its rare & substantial 1518sqm landholding with dual street access less than 3.5km from the city and the superior lifestyle options its premium location affords.
Elegant and bearing all the graceful hallmarks of its era, the home has been extended and refurbished to cater to modern requirements and provide the space and versatility to comfortably accommodate the largest of families.
With generous proportions, formal & informal living areas, stunning traditional features in the original section of the home PLUS landscaped gardens, pool, undercover alfresco area, large workshop and secure, undercover parking for 4 cars it’s got all the “I wants” for immediate, quality living plus the capacity to add further value through future upgrades if desired.
Features include but are not limited to:
• Elegant, elevated, character façade set behind mature gardens discretely back from the street
• Entry hall leading to superbly appointed formal areas with stunning polished jarrah floorboards, high ornate ceilings, fireplace and feature timber skirting boards, picture windows and architraves.
• 5 Queen sized bedrooms, the main with ensuite & walk in robe
• Two further bathrooms
• Flexible floorplan that can be configured to suit a wide variety of needs, both now and in the years to come
• Upgraded kitchen with plenty of storage and benchspace
• Casual family dining area
• Home theatre/Gamesroom
• Multiple options for outdoor living and entertaining including a choice of two undercover alfresco areas
• Pool & Spa
• Large workshop that could also be converted to a poolside pavilion or games room
• Secure, undercover parking for up to 4 cars off rear, sealed laneway
• Extensive, landscaped bore reticulated gardens
Adding to the already abundant appeal; you are within walking distance to leading schools, transport, popular local amenities, parklands and the vibrant Beaufort Street retail and entertainment strip.
Homes offering this level of substance within such close proximity to the City are rare indeed, so call now for more details and see you at our home open.
Buyers in the low $2,000,000s should inspect this residence with all offers to be presented by 5.00pm Monday the 12th of December 2016 (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR).
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.