It's been over 45 years since this large character family home with its understated, deceptive facade on one of Mt Lawley's prettiest, tree lined streets was last offered for sale. Already imbued with decades of happy memories, it's now ready for a new family to to move in, love it and make it their own.
The coveted location places it within a short stroll of St Paul's Primary and Mt Lawley Senior High Schools, ECU, Ron Stone & Hamer Parks. Then there's the convenience and choice of the vibrant local social and shopping precincts of Mount Lawley, Highgate and North Perth as well as the easy access to transport and the City. It is indeed a rare chance to secure a truly superior lifestyle opportunity.
With 812sqm (approx) of land, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and multiple living areas and spaces to play with, all the essentials are here to create a truly stand out residence that will comfortably cater to your changing wants and needs for many years to come.
- Traditional verandah and front entrance hall
- 5 well proportioned bedrooms - two, including the main, in the original part of the home plus three upstairs in the later two storey brick extension
- huge suite sized main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Second family bathroom
- Large Formal lounge and adjacent dining room
- Generously sized, usable kitchen
- Light, bright family room
- Garden shed and outdoor WC
- 1 car garage/workshop
FEATURES include but not limited to:
- Traditional Character facade
- 3.3m High ceilings and timber floors to the original rooms
- 8 x 190 watt solar panels and energy system
- 2x split system aircon units
- Gas bayonet in family room
- Lush, bore reticulated gardens with mature fruit trees and vege patches.
There are times when you are really struck by the possibilities of a property. This home has such a lovely feel and the potential to be updated and transformed into something really special. And the location? Love it! The only downside is that if it's held onto for another 45 years, we won't be around to sell it again!
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.