An awe-inspiring blend of character elegance and Hamptons style additions on an exclusive and picturesque tree lined street come together to create this magnificent family residence.
With the heart of the home positioned to the rear, the extensions have been executed with detail and precision and seamlessly blend with the original part of the abode. Stunning custom-made windows flood the room with natural light offering a wonderful vista out to the alfresco area and gardens whilst still affording privacy.
Boasting an over sized main bedroom retreat with ensuite PLUS up to three additional bedrooms (or second living area) the floor plan is flexible enough to suit a wide range of family needs.
The unique and separate studio at the end of the driveway provides further versatility and could be utilised as a home office, workshop, games room or annex.
You'll love the convenience of being moments from Perth College, Forrest Park and Beaufort Street yet still able to stroll to the Swan River and Claisebrook Cove. The home also sits conveniently within the high demand catchment area of the Mount Lawley Primary and High schools.
If you're not already familiar with Mount Lawley, then all you need to know is the lifestyle is addictive. This is a suburb that spoils you for living anywhere else. In short, you've found your forever home!
Additional Features include:
- Driveway that goes all the way to the rear of lot
- Laneway at rear should you wish to utilise rear right of way access
- Air conditioning throughout
- Free standing gas log heater
- Security system to house and office/studio
- Separate outside store room behind the studio
- Plantation style shutters
- Well-appointed country style kitchen, complete with English tap wear and high quality European appliances
- Private undercover decked alfresco area with ceiling fans
- Walk to bus stops and train station
- Walk to Forrest Park and Jack Marks Reserve
- Walk to bustling Beaufort Street for your morning coffee or dinner with friends
- Walk to the Swan River and Claisebrook Cove
- Moments from Perth's wonderful cycle paths for the bike enthusiasts
- Walk, run, cycle, bus or train to Perth CBD for the City workers
Offered for sale by EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST with all offers to be presented as recieved and responded to on or before 5pm on Tuesday 12 December (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR).
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.