This beautifully renovated circa 1903 character residence is a triumph of casual sophistication, combining charming period features with contemporary improvements to create a superbly comfortable home oozing warmth and style.
Situated approx 80m from Beaufort Street with Must Winebar, Mary Street Bakery and the Queens Hotel all within a short stroll, you’re also 300m from the tranquil lakes and rolling lawns of historic Hyde Park and 2kms from the start of the CBD.
The home itself offers a flexible floorplan with surprisingly generous accommodation and living options and the good sized 460sqm green title lot with its landscaped mature gardens and large backyard delivers a sense of sanctuary and privacy that's often sought, yet rarely found, this close to the city and social precincts.
Highlights of this delightful abode include but aren’t limited to:
- Traditional white picket fence that enhances the street appeal and homes’ gorgeous character facade with wide, return, timber decked verandah and attractive, landscaped, water wise front gardens
- Formal entry
- Three queen sized bedrooms, two with feature fireplaces, the main also fitted with a gas fire and recently renovated to include a luxurious ensuite bathroom and walk in robe.
- Large, also recently renovated family bathroom with separate shower and clawfoot bath
- Lovely formal lounge with a further feature gas fireplace with beautiful ornate surround
- 11 foot high ceilings and solid jarrah floors throughout the original part of the home plus all the traditional period details you expect and love
- Stunningly renovated kitchen with 900mm freestanding oven and oodles of cupboard and stone bench space - perfect for cooking up a storm for family and friends for when you fancy a night in
- Generous open plan dining/living area crowned by pretty pressed tin ceilings with full length timber windows framing the picturesque garden view
- Spacious backyard with lovely mature, reticulated trees and gardens, covered verandah and paved alfresco area
- 80m to Beaufort Street
- 300m to Hyde Park
- 100m to Sacred Heart Primary School
- Choice of two terrific bus routes direct to the city (along William or Beaufort Sts)
- 2km to Yagan Square and the start of the CBD
In short, inner city living doesn’t get much better than this!
BUYERS IN THE LOW $1MILLIONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS HOME WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM TUESDAY 27TH AUGUST 2019 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Council: $1,628.41 pa
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.