HOW YOU CAN VIEW THIS STUNNING HOME:
- Watch the video tour
- Request a private virtual inspection using What’sApp or FaceTime
- Request a private in person inspection this weekend
HIT THE CONTACT AGENT BUTTON FOR MORE DETAILS!
Trust me when I say this one’s a bit special. Nestled on a full 556sqm block right on the Inglewood border this superbly renovated and extended character home has us all weak at the knees.
With a contemporary extension that beautifully combines the old with the new, it offers a level of luxury and liveability that most buyers search for but rarely find.
Features of this incredible property include but aren’t limited to:
- Gorgeous traditional California Bungalow facade with wide, welcoming verandah, feature tuckpointing and leadlight windows
- Attractive and secure landscaped front gardens
- Beautiful period features throughout the original parts of the home, including warm, wide jarrah floorboards, high ceilings and decorative cornicing
- Three oversized bedrooms including main with WIR and fabulous ensuite bathroom
- Main bedroom with stunning aspect across the alfresco area and pool courtesy of bi-fold doors that can be opened up to create a sense of resort style luxury - you’ll feel like you’re on holidays every day!
- Formal lounge, home office or large Bed 4
- THAT contemporary open plan kitchen, dining and living space with its overheight ceilings, polished aggregate concrete floors and long bank of bi-fold doors that open to create a true indoor/outdoor flow
- THAT totally drool worthy, no expense spared kitchen with it’s supersized granite topped island bench with waterfall edges, 1200mm SMEG free standing oven, Miele dishwasher, walk in pantry and enough storage and bench space to satisfy the fussiest of cooks and collectors of kitchen gadgetry
- Covered alfresco entertaining area off the main living & bedroom with quality honed aggregate flooring
- Bespoke, solar heated, concrete pool and professionally landscaped & reticulated rear gardens PLUS a covered, exotic Moroccan pavillion for when you feel like you need a change of relaxation spots or aspect! The choices, the choices...
- Large, secure, double garage with automatic doors off a sealed ROW
- Split system aircon units throughout
- Gas bayonets in rear living and front lounge
- Solar energy system
And the list goes on! Highlights of the location include :
- 350m stroll down arguably Inglewood’s prettiest street to all the amenities along Beaufort Street including direct transport to the city, cafes, Inglewood town square, shopping etc. etc. - simply near city living at its best
- Inglewood Primary School zone
Do yourself a favour and watch the videos, book your inspection and secure this rare and very special home ASAP.
BUYERS OVER $989,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM ON TUESDAY THE 7TH OF APRIL (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.