This expansive executive residence located in the exclusive Peninsula Estate offers the ultimate in family living. With a superbly designed floorplan that reflects a combination of generous proportions and clever zoning, you’ll love the downstairs open plan indoor and outdoor entertaining areas as well as the myriad self contained spaces where you, the kids or your guests can escape to relax, work or play.
Whilst you’ll rejoice at the 4 queen sized bedrooms, oversized study (or 5th bedroom) and choice of three living options, the piece de resistance is undoubtedly the redesigned and renovated kitchen with its striking, contemporary 3m long feature Caesarstone island bench and copious amount of quality storage and workspace. Here you can cook up a storm for family and friends whilst they sip a wine or cocktail and also keep an eye on the kids courtesy of the liberal number of windows and doors that provide fantastic aspect and access to the attractive and well proportioned backyard.
Location wise there’s so much to enjoy - be it a stroll around Lakes Bungana & Brearley, a bike ride into East Perth or the City, fishing off one of the nearby Swan River Jetty’s, an early morning SUP along the river or of course a beverage or bite to eat in arguably Perth’s most up and coming social precinct.
Simply put, this is one of the most well designed family homes in a fantastic near city lifestyle location that we’ve ever had the pleasure of selling - an absolute must see!
Downstairs highlights include but aren’t limited to:
- Highly appealing street facade with double garage, upstairs balcony and welcoming entry
- Large formal entry hall with striking full height void
- Gorgeous formal lounge or home theatre room with gas fireplace
- Supersized study or 5th bedroom
- Powder room (3rd WC)
- HUGE, light, bright, open plan living, dining and kitchen area with warm, solid blackbutt flooring and gorgeous outlook to the large undercover alfresco entertaining area, lawns and gardens
- The Kitchen! The quality and size speaks for itself
- Good sized, practical laundry with lots of storage (plus storage under the stairs)
- Secure double garage with shoppers entry
Up the attractive staircase (complete with gate at the top if you’ve got little ones) you’ll find:
- Third living space
- Resort sized main bedroom with direct access to the balcony, WIR and well proportioned ensuite with further double vanity.
- 3 more queen sized bedrooms all with BIR’s
- Large family bathroom with double vanity and separate bath & shower
- Separate WC
And it also has aircon, 4KW solar panels, security alarm and reticulation.
With nothing to spend or do, this immaculately presented abode just 7km from the CBD is ready for you to move in and start living.
Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
Council: $2,993.38 pa
Water: $1, 432.31 pa
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.