This gorgeous character home with its grand proportions and stunning period features is nestled on the Inglewood & Mt Lawley borders within easy access of the train or buses, the Inglewood, Maylands and Mt Lawley social precincts, Shearn Park and popular local amenities. Monday Night Markets, Saturday Hawkers Market or a stroll up the Beaufort Street strip for dinner? The choice is yours. Add to this its inclusion within the Inglewood Primary and Mt Lawley SHS zones and that should be most of your lifestyle boxes ticked!
From the street you'll love the charming federation facade, private front garden and secure double garage - the latter being a rarity for homes of this vintage. Step from the pretty front verandah through the front door with its leadlight surround and you'll be struck by the sense of grandeur lent by the soaring 3.4m ceilings with their ornate cornicing and roses, the wide gallery like hallway, 3 fabulous fireplaces, four generously sized bedrooms, stunning lounge and extension housing the spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area, all of which combine to provide an abundance of accommodation, living or work spaces where everyone in the family can find their niche.
And if you love to entertain, you'll be happy with the choice of low maintenance front or rear outdoor areas where you can relax with friends or family undercover or sit out to enjoy the morning sun or evening skies.
In summary, this is a beautiful home with a superior level of comfort and accommodation situated at the heart of what our near city suburbs have to offer and a must add to your shopping list.
What you'll find:
- Rooms of grand proportions with all the period features you love and expect - wide polished boards and ornate architraves, fireplaces, cornicing, ceiling roses and more
- Four bedrooms (or three and a study), the main with recently renovated ensuite with clawfoot bath
- Second family bathroom plus third WC
- Oversized kitchen with granite benchtops, walk in pantry and lots of storage space adjacent to the dining/living area so you can chat to family and friends whilst preparing meals and entertaining
- HUGE formal lounge with French doors leading out to the rear courtyard and undercover alfresco area
- Large, fenced, private front courtyard that provides extra space for entertaining or the kids or pets to play
- Rare, secure double garage plus storage shed
- Security alarm, airconditioning and gas bayonets for year round comfort and peace of mind
When you take into consideration the school zones, location, size, price point and everything this quality property has to offer, it's not expected to last. Come to a home open this weekend or call now to arrange your private inspection.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.