This stunning 2016 built two storey residence boasts sensational spaces inside and out and a location that puts you in perfect proximity of the best that Perth has to offer.
With approx. 345sqm of build area situated on a HUGE 610sqm rear survey strata lot (no common property or strata fees), you and your family will revel in the roominess the highly functional floor plan with its clever combination of private and communal zones, affords as well as the myriad options provided by the secure and expansive rear alfresco entertaining area and gardens.
Situated approx 150m from Victoria Park train station with easy access to the highly popular Victoria Park social precinct, Perth city, Crown entertainment complex, Optus Stadium & the beautiful Swan River not to mention a host of convenient local amenities, it presents a near city lifestyle opportunity too good to miss!
Highlights of this fantastic property include but aren’t limited to:
- Generous and flexible floor plan with 4 perfectly proportioned bedrooms, including an oversized, resort style downstairs main bedroom suite PLUS a separate home office/study (or 5th bedroom if required)
- Multiple living options with separate downstairs home theatre and open plan living area plus upstairs activity or study zone for the fam
- Designed to capitalise on both natural light and outlook with high ceilings downstairs and a plethora of glass and windows throughout providing a lovely sense of space and outdoor connection
- Spacious kitchen with massive walk in pantry/scullery, stone benchtops, quality appliances and long island bench ideal for casual meals and entertaining - Summer here we come!
- Outside. What can I say? This is where the benefits of the 610sqm lot really deliver. Huge decked & covered alfresco entertaining area, lush lawn for the kids (fur or human) to play plus room for a future pool, further landscaping, cricket pitch or perhaps some very large vege patches - you choose!
- Storage, storage and more storage *happy dance*
- Large double garage with, you guessed it, more storage and convenient dual secure access to the house plus direct access to the rear yard.
With its rare combination of location, functionality and space you’ll want to be quick to secure this one.
OFFERED FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM ON WEDNESDAY THE 18TH OF NOVEMBER 2020 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Council Rates: $2,601.37 per annum
Water Rates: $1,466.03 per annum
Strata Fees: NIL
Lot Size: 610sqm
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.