This circa late 1950’s one owner 3x1 PLUS study/bed 4 home in super tidy and highly liveable condition on a FULL 562sqm block offers an unsurpassed entry point into this sought after suburb.
With a great floorplan and good sized accommodation and living spaces it provides a very comfy & affordable home as is with the opportunity to upgrade & add further value either immediately or down the track. But if you rip out the original terrazzo flooring & pink pedestal basin in the bathroom I might not be able to forgive you!
- 3 queen sized bedrooms (no pokey sleepouts here) plus study/Bed 4 - all with full height ceilings.
- Good sized living area with original stacked stone feature fireplace - vintage dreams are made of these!
- Family bathroom with separate bath & shower in great condition
- Spacious open plan kitchen and dining area with original wood stove (sourdough or slow roasts anyone?) PLUS second gas oven. The vintage cabinetry is in terrific nick if you’re keen to retain the mid century vibe!
- Bonus rear study/sitting space
- Large laundry (possible future Bath 2?) with separate WC
- Large single garage with direct shoppers entry (yes you read that right, a shoppers entry) plus additional off street parking
- A proper, big, bore reticulated backyard with plenty of room for a pool, shed, ancillary dwelling, massive vege patch or whatever your heart desires!
For anyone keen on getting into Inglewood with its popular Primary Schools, parks, social precinct, proximity to the city and amenities, this is THE BUY.
Check out the floor plan and video walk through and see you at a home open.
BUYERS FROM $699,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM TUESDAY THE 26TH OF MAY 2020 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Water $1,196.13 /yr
Shire $1,595.98 /yr
**NOTE RE HOME OPENS: COVID-19 requirements regarding maximum group sizes, no touching of surfaces, social distancing and buyer registration will apply and we may request that children not enter the home. Please factor these into your plans. If you have any questions please contact Natalie.**
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.