This beautifully renovated circa early 1930’s character home offers that highly sought after but rarely found open plan kitchen, living and dining area that entertainers, or those seeking light and space, will love!
Situated on a delightful tree lined street within easy access of transport, parks, cafes and all the attractions available within this sought after suburb and its social precinct, it affords a lifestyle location second to none.
Highlights of this gorgeous residence include but aren’t limited to:
- Stunning traditional facade with wide, welcoming return verandah
- Superb character features such as dual leadlight entry doors, warm polished jarrah floorboards and overheight ceilings with ornate cornicing and detailing
- Light! Rarely will you find a period home with as many windows that flood the home with natural light as this
- Great sized accommodation with all three bedrooms under the main roof
- Renovated family bathroom with WC
- Renovated laundry with second WC
- Modern open plan kitchen, dining and living space with direct aspect and access to the attractive rear alfresco entertaining area
- Good sized renovated kitchen with quality appliances and lots of practical cupboard space
- Generous living area with high ceiling & inset carpet that adds a sense of elegance and warmth
- Conveniently positioned dining/meals area with french doors leading out to the rear
- Lovely outdoor alfresco entertaining area with northerly orientation surrounded by feature red brick walls with additional privacy screening and a convenient patch of fake turf for your pooch if needed
- Nothing to spend or do - simply move in and start living!
With its improvements complete, convenient location and proximity to Beaufort Street, this one is too good to miss.
Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
BUYERS OVER $695,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM ON TUESDAY THE 30TH OF JUNE 2020 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.