This fully renovated and immaculately presented 3x2 home will delight those looking for a quality, green titled character property that’s just the right size for a couple or smaller family on a full 562sqm lot with a lovely garden for the kids and/or pets to play and ample opportunity to indulge your green thumb!
Situated on a pretty tree lined street close to popular St Peters and Inglewood Primary Schools and within easy access of transport and the amenities and attractions of the Beaufort Street strip, there’s nothing to spend or do here except move in and enjoy the premium lifestyle this popular suburb and lovely abode afford.
Features include but aren’t limited to:
- Attractive street front facade with pristine lawn and gardens and welcoming front verandah
- 3 double sized bedrooms, the main with superb ensuite bathroom and WIR
- Second large, renovated family bathroom
- Practical, light & bright open plan kitchen, living and dining space
- Lovely near new kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances and plentiful storage
- Fabulous wrap around covered rear alfresco area with oodles of space for both living and dining - perfect for indoor/outdoor parties and entertaining, enjoying the elevated aspect over your morning coffee or winding down with a glass of wine at the end of your busy day.
- Mature landscaped backyard with plenty of space for the kids and pets to play as well as room for a pool if desired.
Interest in this impeccable home is expected to be strong so make sure you get to a home open or book your private inspection today.
Council : $1626.05 pa
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.