If you’re quick you can be lounging poolside or entertaining family and friends out on the generous deck by Christmas!
With its classic California Bungalow facade & gorgeous street appeal, this renovated and extended 4x3 family residence is a must view for those seeking a quality property on a full block in the Avenues West of Beaufort Street.
With a flexible floorplan that offers 4 bedrooms, formal lounge and dining (or home office/music room), renovated kitchen and large open plan living/meals area with up to three renovated bathrooms on a 731sqm (approx) R30 block with big backyard, spacious all weather decked alfresco area, below ground solar heated pool and massive WORKSHOP, it’s an opportunity too good to miss.
Highlights of this fabulous property include but aren’t limited to:
• All the character features you expect from a home of this era, including deep, welcoming verandah, leadlights, high decorative ceilings, stunning ornate fireplace & warm polished floorboards throughout the original parts of the home
• Beautiful formal lounge and dining rooms - the latter could be utilised as a home office, music room or extra kids play space if desired
• Quality full height extension
• Four bedrooms, including queen sized main and three additional well proportioned bedrooms, two with BIR’s
• Choice of three renovated bathrooms, all practically located to service the accommodation areas as well as those using the pool
• Light, bright, open plan kitchen, living and meals space with direct access to the expansive covered outdoor alfresco entertaining area plus additional paved courtyard
• Good sized kitchen with granite bench tops and lots of storage space
• Storage! Lots of it!
• Extended, covered rear alfresco entertaining area with cafe blinds for comfortable year round entertaining
• Below ground, solar heated pool with glass fencing and plumbing for a water feature if desired
• Lots of extra lawn and space for the kids and pets to play plus generous workshop for the hobby enthusiast!
large 731sqm R30 block with rear ROW
• Secure garage with easy access to the backyard plus off street parking for a further two vehicles
Location wise you’re in the Inglewood Primary and Mount Lawley SHS zones close to popular Macaulay Park, frequent bus transport to the city (approx 4.5km), the Mount Lawley Golf and Tennis clubs and the cafes, restaurants, retail outlets and amenities down the Beaufort Street strip. When it comes to a living a premium near city lifestyle, this is it!
Call for additional details and see you at the home open.
BUYERS IN THE LOW $1 MILLIONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00 PM ON WEDNESDAY THE 13TH OF NOVEMBER AT 5:00 PM (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.