**OPEN TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT OVER THE FESTIVE SEASON - CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR INSPECTION**
With its gorgeous traditional features, renovated kitchen and bathrooms and full 562sqm (approx) block, this warm and inviting 3x2 home with two good sized living areas (or 4th bedroom if desired) provides the ideal level of comfort and space for those searching for affordable character residence in this sought after suburb.
Positioned within easy proximity of transport, shops, Inglewood & St Peter’s Primary Schools and the myriad attractions and amenities along the Beaufort Street Strip, it presents a quality near city lifestyle opportunity along with plenty of outdoor space for pets or kids to play, put in a pool or get your green thumb going!
• Wide, welcoming verandah
• Formal entry
• Lovely traditional features including high ceilings, jarrah floorboards & decorative ceilings
• Large formal lounge with attractive ornate fireplace (currently utilised as Bed 4)
• Three further good sized bedrooms
• Well proportioned dining room adjacent to the renovated kitchen
• Attractive and practical kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
• Renovated family bathroom with large bath/shower
• Second, renovated large European style laundry bathroom with additional toilet and shower
• Light, bright, generously sized rear living area with full height windows that take advantage of the sunny, northerly orientation and garden aspect
• Expansive backyard with lawn and two beautiful mature ornamental plum trees - leave and enjoy as is, add a pool or landscape to your requirements!
• Secure garage plus off street parking for a second vehicle
Simply put, when you combine the location, property features, lifestyle options and value this affords, the decision to inspect is an easy one. Call now for more details or see you at the home open!
BUYERS WITH OVER $859,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.