Nestled in Inglewood’s arguably most exclusive Avenue, West of Beaufort Street in the Mount Lawley SHS zone, this privately positioned and immaculately maintained 3x2 home with gorgeous undercover alfresco entertaining space and two living areas offers the perfect lower maintenance near city lifestyle opportunity with transport, parks, schools and of course all the attractions of the Beaufort Street Strip steps within easy and convenient proximity.
Features include but aren’t limited to:
• Located approx 120m from Beaufort Street on the Mount Lawley border
• Attractive entry down leafy green, fruit tree lined driveway
• Secure parking for one vehicle plus additional private off street parking for a second
• Pretty federation style facade
• Higher course ceilings throughout
• Formal lounge
• Large main bedroom with WIR and ensuite
• Practical, open plan kitchen/dining/living space
• Good sized second and third bedrooms each with BIR’s
• Second family bathroom with separate WC
• Laundry with easy access to the external storage room
• Generously proportioned, paved undercover alfresco entertaining area
• Lush, reticulated gardens
Whilst eminently comfortable as is, the property also affords the opportunity to add further value and enhancements down the track if desired - it’s up to you!
With its combination of live ability and lifestyle this one is too good to miss. Call now for more details and see you at the home open.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.