The end result is a truly unique and exciting home that exemplifies modern day living. And better yet, it’s in the Avenues West of Beaufort Street!
Nestled on a generous 409sqm (approx) lot with plentiful space for the kids or pets to play, this superbly renovated and extended home includes all the traditional period features you know and love, including return verandah, leadlights, wide jarrah floorboards and high ornate ceilings, combined with a clever and edgy extension with polished concrete floors, an expansive contemporary kitchen with plentiful storage and bench space and the inspired addition of an open plan dining/living area with vaulted ceilings and immense skylight that truly brings the sense of the outdoors in. We’ve never seen anything quite like it, and know you’re going to love it too.
Features of this special residence include but are not limited to:
- Classic character facade with traditional white picket fence and gorgeous fully reticulated cottage gardens
- Highly flexible floorplan
- Accomodation of up to 4 generously proportioned bedrooms or three and a large study if preferred
- Main bedroom with ensuite and BIR
- Large formal lounge with the option of having it’s own seperate entry
- Stunning kitchen with eye catching Ceasarstone benchtops, glass splash backs, quality appliances, extensive storage space and an oversized island bench that’s perfect for casual meals and entertaining
- Good sized family bathroom
- That magnificent, light, bright, open plan indoor/outdoor room! With its high vaulted ceiling, feature skylight, french doors to the outside lawns and gardens plus services available to install an additional kitchen if desired, it offers an incredibly versatile space that could be configured to meet a myriad of current or future needs. This room can also be sectioned off for further noise or temperature control thanks to the thoughtful addition of internal glass bi-fold doors.
Location wise you're within the sought after Inglewood Primary and Mount Lawley Senior High School zones, moments from public transport and parks and of course easy proximity of the Beaufort Street Strip with its ever popular cafes, restaurants, Night Market and amenities.
Simply put, this is a rare opportunity to acquire an exceptional and distinctive property with generous accommodation and living options and premium near city location. This one won’t last. Call now for more details or see you at the home open!
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.