It’s Inglewood’s holy grail: Avenues West of Beaufort Street; full 721sqm northerly facing R30 block with rear ROW; renovated and extended character home; gorgeous mature trees and gardens with oodles of space for the kids and/or pets to play; off street parking for at least 3 cars; MLSHS zone and a shed. Need I say more?
The embodiment of unpretentious, relaxed family living, this lovely residence with its flexible floorplan and generously proportioned spaces offers a myriad of configuration options to suit your individual needs, both now and in the years to come. 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas and a private home office OR 4 bedrooms PLUS a teenage retreat? There’s the potential for both here. Expansive shaded lawns for hosting large, laid back parties and games of backyard cricket OR a place for that dream pool with room to spare? You decide. A spacious family home on a full sized block OR the option to add an ancillary dwelling or subdivide (subject to all relevant approvals) down the track? The choice is yours.
Features of this fantastic property include but are not limited to:
- Lovely character facade with white picket fence and deep front verandah
- Wide formal entry hall with feature fretwork
- Spacious, queen sized bedrooms
- Gorgeous formal lounge with fireplace (or additional bedroom)
- Renovated kitchen adjacent to dining/meals
- Light, bright, oversized, rear living area with full height ceilings and gas heating
- Contemporary bathroom plus second European style renovated laundry/bathroom with private shower and WC
- Fully fitted & carpeted loft that can be utilised as a teenage retreat, study or home office with access to the roof space for additional storage
- Undercover rear entertaining area
- Gorgeous mature trees and gardens plus veggie bins and citrus grove
- Secure carport and large workshop off the rear ROW (possible access to the workshop from the street also)
- Aircon and bore reticulated gardens.
- Rear ROW scheduled to be sealed and upgraded in 2016/17 (City of Stirling ROW management strategy dated April 2015)
With its proximity to Beaufort Street, transport, parks, local amenities, the City and potential future options, this really is an opportunity to good to miss.
Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.