Contemporary homes on green titled blocks are a rarity in Inglewood, and this award winning, builders own residence is in a class of its own!
Boasting approx 425sqm of uncompromised build quality, custom design and exquisite finishes, this superbly presented and elegantly appointed executive home, nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac in this sort after locale, affords a premium, lower maintenance near city lifestyle opportunity and a level of luxury and comfort that is seldom found.
Once through the dramatic, double height entrance, the high ceilings and warm, Blackbutt timber flooring effortlessly guide you through the generous floorplan to discover myriad living and accommodation options, bountiful space and resort style outdoor living to embrace indoor/outdoor relaxation and entertainment all year round!
Location wise it affords superb access to transport, quality schools, parks, the Mount Lawley Golf & Tennis Clubs, recreation facilities and of course the popular cafes and amenities along the Beaufort Street Strip.
Downstairs highlights of this stand out home include:
* Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac with stunning street appeal
* Fenced front courtyard with security gate and camera intercom
* Striking, over height front doors and gallery style entry
* Light, bright formal lounge/sitting room
* Well appointed home theatre room with Bose surround sound system and 110 inch screen
* Convenient, queen sized guest bedroom (Bed 5) with full length BIR (or study/home office option)
* Third bathroom and separate powder room
* Good sized laundry
* Gourmet chef's kitchen with extensive cabinetry, large breakfast bar, walk in pantry, stone benchtops and quality appliances
* Expansive open plan kitchen, dining and family living space with direct access and aspect out to the covered alfresco entertaining area with TV, outdoor speakers, cafe blinds and kitchenette
* Below ground salt water plunge pool & water feature
* Oversized garage with parking for at least 3 cars, storage room and direct shoppers entry
* Luxurious main bedroom with resort style ensuite with his n hers vanities, separate WC and huge WIR
* Three further queen sized bedrooms all with built in robes
* Over sized family bathroom with separate bath & shower
* Third separate WC
* Attractive aspect from the upstairs landing to the downstairs living and street
And the finishing touches:
* Extensive use of feature lighting and architectural design features throughout including recesses, void, coffered ceilings & bulkheads which all add to the sense of opulence and visual appeal
* Outdoor areas finished with quality polished concrete and exposed aggregate
* Fully reticulated gardens
* Extensive storage
* Remote security alarm with outdoor sensors
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
Simply put, we think you won't find a comparably built or appointed home of similar size on a green title block in Inglewood (or even the surrounding suburbs!) that offers better value. This is a rare opportunity to secure something truly special and ensure you and your families comfort for many happy years to come.
Inspection guaranteed to impress. Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.