From the street you, could be forgiven for thinking this a sweet and modest character home like many of its peers in this popular suburb.
Step through the front door and you’ll be wowed by the generous proportions, innovative features and luxe contemporary finishes in this recently and sensationally renovated residence specifically designed for enhanced daily living and elegantly easy entertaining.
Striking the perfect balance between period charm and modern style it boasts high decorative ceilings, extra-wide hallway, warm jarrah floorboards, picture rails and an ornate fire place in the original part of the home along with that always sought after expansive, open plan living space at the rear that includes an oversized, deluxe kitchen that will leave aspiring home chefs weak at the knees.
Situated on full 562sqm (approx) block that includes a superb undercover alfresco entertaining area with outdoor kitchen, plus pool and low maintenance backyard, you’ll be the guaranteed envy of all your family and friends this Summer!
Features include but aren’t limited to:
• Understated street appeal with traditional picket fence and large front yard
• Deep, welcoming front porch
• Extra wide hallway
• Lovely formal lounge/home theatre room with feature gas fireplace
• Main bedroom with BIRs and well appointed ensuite with double vanities
• Large home office/study nook cleverly concealed behind bi-fold doors
• Three further double sized bedrooms all with BIRs
• Family bathroom with separate bath & shower
• HUGE deluxe gourmet kitchen with extra long Caesar stone island bench and more work
and storage space than you’ve ever dreamt plus dual Smeg ovens, built in microwave and
• Open plan family living and dining space with direct access and aspect to the beautiful rear
alfresco area and pool
• Generous, covered alfresco entertaining area with quality outdoor kitchen and built in BBQ
• Low maintenance, artificial turfed yard backyard
• Below ground pool with quality frameless glass fencing and attractively landscaped
• A laundry that even those who hate washing will love
• BONUS Attic storage (approx 4m x 4m)
• Secure garage that can fit two cars tandem plus plenty of additional off street parking
• Completely move in ready with nothing to spend or do (bliss!)
With its immediately live ability and a location that places it within easy access of transport, parks, the Mount Lawley Golf & Tennis clubs, restaurants, cafe’s, shops, Beaufort Street and St Peters and Inglewood Primary Schools, this uncompromising property offers a premium near city lifestyle opportunity that’s too good to miss.
Put this one in your diary and see you at the home open!
BUYERS IN THE $1.2 MILLIONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM ON 23 OCTOBER 2018 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.