FABULOUS FAMILY LIVING IN THE AVENUES!
It's what all Inglewood buyers aspire to, a renovated and extended 4x2 character residence with multiple living areas plus study/formal dining in the Avenues West of Beaufort Street with yes, you guessed it, a full 730 sqm (approx) R30 block with ROW at the rear. Plus there's a pool, loads of lawn for the kids and/or pets to enjoy and shed. Bliss!
Sitting in the sought after Mount Lawley SHS and Inglewood PS catchments with easy access to cafes, transport, parks, popular amenities and the Beaufort Street strip, this is quality family living at its very best.
Features of this fabulous home include but aren't limited to:
- Beautiful traditional street front facade including white picket fence, wide verandah, leadlight windows and attractive cottage gardens
- High ceilings and warm polished jarrah floorboards throughout
- Flexible floorpan that can be configured to suit a variety of needs both now and in the years to come
- Lovely formal lounge with two sets of superb leadlight french doors and ornate feature fireplace
- Good sized formal dining room or study off the lounge leading to the main open plan living area
- Spacious main bedroom with recently renovated ensuite
- Three further well proportioned bedrooms with BIR's
- Second family bathroom and seperate laundry with second WC
- Large renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, lots of practical cupboard space, breakfast bar and quality appliances
- Light and bright open plan kitchen/dining/family room with direct access out to the covered, decked alfresco entertaining area & verandah
- Expansive family & pet friendly backyard with well located pool, extensive lawn & gardens, shed/workshop and ROW access at the rear for a future garage if desired.
Simply put, it's the complete family abode!
Deciding to inspect this one is a no brainer! Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.