You know how you go down a street, point to a home and say, I love that one?! This IS that one.
Situated in the Inglewood Primary and Mount Lawley Senior High School zones on a full 690sqm R30 lot with a ROW at the rear, it presents the picture perfect, white picket fence and tuck pointed character facade with stunning leadlights and return verandah that you’ve always dreamed of owning.
Inside it offers a flexible floorplan that can be configured to suit a variety of needs, including superb original rooms of expansive proportions and a later extension which is highly practical for now with opportunities to add further value down the track if desired.
Out the back there’s a pool, shed and plenty of lawn for the kids and pets to play plus that all important access to the rear right of way for future subdivision or a garage if desired (subject to all relevant approvals.)
Highlights include but aren’t limited to:
• Premium street appeal in the highly prized Avenues West of Beaufort Street
• Gorgeous wide, decked return verandah to make an impactful entry statement
• Three stunning original rooms of generous proportions, currently utilised as bedrooms,
including a parlour sized main bedroom (or alternate lounge depending upon needs) with
ornate fireplace and its own leadlight french door entry.
• High ceilings, warm polished floorboards and traditional decorative features in the original
• Large bathroom with seperate bath and shower
• Second European style laundry bathroom with additional shower and WC - very convenient
for after pool use!
• Extended open plan kitchen/living/dining space PLUS versatile additional room (currently
used as a TV Room) that could be an alternate Bed 3 or Bed 4, home office or kept as is -
the choice is yours!
• Large backyard with paved & covered alfresco area, below ground pool, sandpit, lots of
lawn, that all important shed and of course access to the rear ROW.
Location wise we’ve already mentioned the school zones plus there’s fabulous local parks, frequent bus transport to the city (approx 4.5km) and the popular cafes, restaurants, retail outlets and amenities down the Beaufort Street strip (approx 270m). There’s nothing more you could ask for when it comes to superior, near city living really!
Interest in this one is expected to be brisk so call now for details or see you at the home open!
BUYERS IN THE LOW $1 MILLIONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.