This stunning character home with its clever meld of traditional features and eye catching designer renovations epitomizes the quintessential blend of period charm and contemporary wow.
Located less than 6km from the city within the Mount Lawley SHS zone and easy access of popular Primary Schools, transport, parks and all the attractions and amenities along the Beaufort Street strip, it affords the premium near city lifestyle opportunity.
Offering a highly flexible floorplan that will effortlessly adapt to your families changing requirements, breathtaking northerly facing open plan living space full of light and oversized glass bifold door that open to frame the view to the pool and Paul Bangay inspired gardens.
Features of this superb home include but aren’t limited to:
- All the charming heritage elements you want in a home of this era including wide, welcoming front porch, warm polished boards, high ceilings and ornate fireplace
- Spectacular, conservatory style open plan rear living area with polished aggregate concrete flooring that opens up to the beautifully landscaped rear gardens and pool to truly bring the outside in and reflect the essence of Perth’s indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
- Fully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances including Miele induction cooktop
- Flexible floorplan that can be configured to provide up to 5 bedrooms if needed, otherwise you’ve got three generously proportioned bedrooms plus the option of a beautiful formal lounge with ornate fireplace PLUS a study
- Main bedroom located at the rear of the home in the new addition with attractive garden aspect, luxurious resort style ensuite bathroom and large WIR
- Two further bathrooms, one conveniently located near the minor bedrooms and the other off the laundry for easy access after those refreshing dips in the pool.
- Sensational live ability with all the amenities you want and need within close proximity - walk the kids to school, stroll to the strip for brunch or catch the 950 or 60 bus straight to the city.
Interest in this superbly presented home is expected to be brisk, so call now for more details or see you at the home open!
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.