Designed and built as the owners dream home and reluctantly being sold due to a move over East, this superbly appointed and beautifully presented contemporary residence was finished just last year and offers an enticing near city lifestyle opportunity in arguably Inglewood's prettiest Jacaranda tree lined street.
With gorgeous, light, bright, open plan spaces and a level of finish that's sure to impress, there's nothing here for you to spend or do except move in and start living.
From the stunning kitchen with its smooth stone benchtops, large island bench, quality appliances, walk in pantry and cleverly integrated bench seating and storage in the dining area, through to the generously proportioned bedrooms, luxurious ensuite and family bathroom, it has all the refinements you want and expect from a modern, executive abode. Combine this with a surprising amount of thoughtfully landscaped, low maintenance outdoor space that's perfect for casual entertaining and the kids or pets to securely play, and you've got an impeccable near new home in one of Perth's most highly sought after suburbs.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Practical and flexible floorplan with light, bright and inviting spaces
- Generous open plan kitchen, dining and living area PLUS separate home theatre room
- Superbly appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, generous island bench & breakfast bar, walk in pantry and quality appliances
- Laundry also with stone benchtops and attractive downstairs powder room
- Additional under stair storage
- Main bedroom with WIR and luxury ensuite with double vanities
- Large family bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Two further good sized bedrooms each with BIRs
- Beautifully paved, landscaped & reticulated grounds and gardens with ample space for casual outdoor entertaining and kids and pets to comfortably play
- Secure, remotely operated, electronic gated entry
- Large double garage with workshop, bonus lined storage attic and shoppers entry
- R/c aircon throughout
- 3KW solar panel energy system
Situated 100m from Beaufort Street and within an easy stroll of Inglewood Primary School, parks, transport, the shopping centre and all the attractive retail and social amenities this popular area has to offer, it’s a rare chance to have all the benefits of a brand new build without the months (or years!) of dramas and a house and lifestyle that will make you the envy of all your friends.
Call now for more details or see you at the home open!
WATER RATES: $1248.28
COUNCIL RATES: $2081.18
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.