Sitting behind an elegant limestone & wrought iron fence and beautifully landscaped gardens, this substantial character residence with its superb street appeal and quality appointments offers exceptional family living in the sought after Avenues West of Beaufort Street.
With a highly flexible floorplan that provides multiple living and accommodation options spread over two levels, including a second storey that could be a dedicated and indulgent adult retreat if desired, this is the ultimate "forever" home that will adapt and cater to your families changing wants and needs for many happy years to come.
The original part of the home includes all the period features you've come to expect and love, including a grand formal entry, formal dining and lounge room with feature marble fireplace (could also be utilised as a home theatre, library or music room), two large bedrooms, renovated bathroom and a stunning solid jarrah staircase with built in storage.
To the rear is the extended, modern open plan kitchen, living and dining area with views out to the gorgeous landscaped backyard and alfresco area, plus large study (or kids games room or optional guest bedroom) as well as a generous combined laundry bathroom with spa bath and third WC.
Outside is an entertainment and family paradise. There's the undercover alfresco area to sit and share meals with family and friends, a spa to relax and unwind at the end of a busy day, lawn for the kids or pets to enjoy, a fabulous workshop and studio (or outdoor games room) for the gym or hobby enthusiast plus a shed and additional storage options - it truly does have it all (and room to add a pool too).
But let's not forget upstairs! Designed as a resort style adults retreat with the option of an additional bedroom (or generous dressing room - you choose) for the young one in your life, you'll feel spoilt by the sumptuous space, luxury ensuite with its free standing bath, separate living area with kitchenette and private balcony off the main bedroom with elevated views over the tree and rooftops. It's your piece of near city paradise.
Location wise you're close to all the amenities and attractions Beaufort Street has to offer as well as within easy access of parks, shops, quality schooling (Inglewood & St Peter's Primary, Mount Lawley SHS, Perth College, ECU) and transport. Just move in and enjoy the best of what this popular suburb has to offer.
Noteworthy features include;
* Superb street appeal with secure covered parking for up to 4 cars
* Highly flexible floorplan with up to 4 bedrooms PLUS study/games or guest room
* Multiple living options upstairs and down plus formal and informal dining spaces if desired
* Substantial, modern extensions that combine the traditional with the contemporary
* Kitchen with granite benchtops and quality Miele appliances
* Three bathrooms, including two downstairs and generous ensuite off the main bedroom
* Multiple workshop/studio and storage options
* Beautifully crafted solid mahogany cupboards in the bedrooms (will remain with the home)
* Reverse cycle aircon throughout
* Gas point and rangehood for your outdoor kitchen
* 708sqm block with rear ROW
* Fully landscaped and bore reticulated gardens
* Alarm and automated entry system
Interest in this exceptional quality home is expected to be brisk, so call now for more details or see you at the home open.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.