Positioned in arguably Inglewood's premier Avenue on the border of Mount Lawley amongst some of the area's most exclusive abodes, this beautifully presented and well maintained rear residence offers style, privacy and space to those seeking a superbly situated, lower maintenance near city home.
With its cleverly designed and dramatic open plan living, dining and kitchen area with feature bulkheads and vaulted ceilings that increase the sense of volume and light, through to the generously proportioned main bedroom with WIR and upgraded ensuite and second family bathroom, its got everything you want and more from a quality first home, investment or downsizer with nothing more to spend or do except move in and start living.
Location wise you're within the Mount Lawley SHS and Inglewood Primary School zones and within an easy stroll of parks, transport and the buzz of the Beaufort Street Strip with its popular cafes, restaurants, bars and local shops and amenities. The city is within 4.5km and the Domestic Airport 8km - you, or your tenant, will relish the lifestyle opportunity this terrific property affords.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Three good sized bedrooms, the main with WIR and ensuite and the other two with BIR's
- Second family bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Expansive and eye catching open plan dining, living and kitchen area with large windows and northerly orientation that perfectly captures the light
- Well positioned and sized kitchen with lots of cupboard and bench space to please those that love to cook and entertain
- Easy care, paved outdoor area
- Aircon and alarm
- Secure undercover parking for one vehicle plus private off street parking for a second
Quality opportunities in this location are rare indeed so call now to book your inspection or see you at this weekend's home open.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.