This beautifully renovated and extended character residence offers the perfect combination of the mid century features you love and the versatile, free flowing floorplan you need for comfortable, modern day family living.
With beautiful polished jarrah floorboards, over height ceilings and a stunning open plan kitchen, living and dining space at the rear that takes full advantage of the northerly aspect and light, the home offers an abundance of charm and space as well as multiple quality living and accommodation options on highly kid and pet friendly 592 sqm block.
Location wise you're a short stroll from parks, public transport, a choice of local restaurants and cafes and St Peter's Primary School as well as within easy access of Inglewood Primary School, a shopping centre and the popular amenities along the Beaufort Street strip. Simply put, it's near city family living at its best.
Features of the property include:
- Pretty character faade with large double carport and fully fenced front gardens
- Lovely deep porch to sit out and watch the sunset and neighbours stroll by
- Wide formal entry with feature recessed ceiling and hallway
- Formal lounge (or Bed 5 or home office) with ornate ceiling and feature brick fireplace
- Large main bedroom with BIR and luxury ensuite with double vanities and heated towel rail
- Three further queen sized bedrooms, one with WIR and two with BIR's
- Good sized family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Great storage throughout
- Expansive, open plan, contemporary kitchen, dining and living space with direct access and views out to the attractive outdoor kitchen and undercover alfresco area and rear lawns and gardens
- Superbly appointed kitchen with double oven, large gas hob, island bench, walk in pantry, breakfast bar, stone benchtops and enough cupboard and work space to suit the most demanding of home chefs!
- Attractive undercover, decked alfresco entertaining area and verandah at rear with fully fitted with blinds for year round comfort
- Fabulous outdoor kitchen with sink, Electrolux Gas BBQ and stainless steel range hood
- Kids fort and sand pit built around and under a gorgeous mature Jacaranda tree
- Reticulated lawns and gardens including fruit trees
- Garden shed at rear plus additional storage shed near the carport
- Wide side access from front to rear
- Ducted R/C aircon throughout
- 5KW solar system and LED lighting throughout
Why renovate and extend yourself when it's all here?!
Interest in this generously proportioned and charming family home with all the mod cons is expected to be brisk, so call now for more details or see you at the home open!
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.