It’s the one you’ve been waiting for, a quality character family home that’s been renovated and extended to provide a superior level of comfort and space and the perfect near city lifestyle opportunity.
This gorgeous property offers a generosity of accommodation and living that’s rarely found, all of which is perfectly positioned on a full 739sqm block with rear ROW in arguably Inglewood’s most sought after Avenue.
The home's pretty but modest facade belies the grand proportions you’ll find within. From the wide entry hall and formal lounge and dining (or study) with their leadlights and timber detail to the expansive open plan kitchen, dining and living area, the latter of which can be partitioned off by the clever inclusion of internal bi-fold doors - rarely do you find such a seamless transition from old to new, achieved in part to the retention of the full height ceilings, period features and stunning, wide jarrah floorboards throughout the entirety of the home.
This is a home designed to withstand time and will delight the discerning buyer that’s awake to its enduring appeal.
Features include but are not limited to:
• Attractive character facade and pretty, fenced front gardens
• Stunning leadlights & doors in the original part of the home
• 5 1/4 inch floorboards, high ceilings and traditional architraves, cornicing and feature ceiling detail throughout
• 4 queen sized bedrooms, three with built in robes, main with ensuite with marble vanity, heated floor, heated towel rails and period tile
• Kid/guest bedrooms seperate from the main and serviced by a large family bathroom with marble vanity, heated floor, heated towel rails, period clawfoot bath plus period porcelain-finish tap ware and basin
• Substantial kitchen with granite bench tops, gorgeous island bench, Ilve oven & cooktop and Miele dishwasher
• Large laundry with shoppers entry and granite benchtops
• Feature gas fireplaces to lounge and family rooms
• Internal bi-fold doors dividing family and kitchen/dining spaces enabling a clear view from the Kitchen to the Pool area whilst providing options for noise control if needed or larger scale family entertaining where desired
• Timber decked Alfresco area with cafe blinds plus additional wrap-around verandah at the rear
• Large concrete below-ground swimming pool with automated Chemigem system and plumbing in place for solar heating
• Lockable shed at rear with access from ROW
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning with individual room programming throughout
• Clipsal smart wiring for computer, phone and stereo
• Foxtel points in three living spaces
• Bore reticulated lawns and gardens
• 3 Phase, 5.2KW solar power energy system
You name it, its pretty much got it.
So if you’re looking for a home of substance, with a timeless floorplan and lasting appeal that’s capable of sustaining you and your family for many happy years to come, you’ve found it.
Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
Block size: 739sqm
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.