If you've been searching for a spacious, low maintenance, renovated townhouse in a sought after group with great street appeal, that’s a short stroll from transport, popular cafes, restaurants, small bars, parks and local amenities and only 3.6kms from Perth's CBD, you’ve found it!
Offering a near city lifestyle of which most can only dream about, this beautifully presented and renovated home in its secure, boutique complex has it all:
- 3 good sized bedrooms and two superbly renovated and appointed bathrooms
- Additional downstairs WC
- Light, bright, open plan kitchen, dining & living area with direct access and aspect out to the attractive, paved, easy care courtyard with established gardens for additional privacy
- Fantastic natural light and generous proportions throughout
- Parking next to the front door
- Garden shed and access to ROW (if desired)
- Remote controlled security gates at the front of the complex
And the sensational location & lifestyle benefits include:
- Situated within the Mount Lawley Primary and High school zones
- 50m to Beaufort Street & public transport to the City
- 200m to 2nd Ave IGA, Secondeli & newly opened TRIO cafe & wine bar
- 150m to Copley Park
- Less than 700m to the popular Mount Lawley & Highgate social & retail precincts
Interested? In all seriousness, we think the decision to secure this brilliantly maintained and perfectly positioned property is a no brainer! Call now for more details or see you at the home open!
BUYERS WITH OVER $599,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM ON TUESDAY THE 7TH NOVEMBER 2017. THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Council Rates = $1,820/annum
Water Rates = $1,203/annum
Strata Fees = $611.11/quarter ($555.56 admin fund + $55.56 sinking fund)
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.