Nestled next to Feredy Street Reserve, this substantial, stand alone, bespoke residence with its upside down floorplan that takes advantage of the gorgeous park aspect, is designed to function as two houses in one.
Perfect for a multi generational family, entertainers, or those that desire flexibility and separation in their living arrangements, you’ll be delighted and excited by the generous spaces and options it affords.
Downstairs you’ll find:
- Study conveniently positioned next to the entry
- 3 queen sized bedrooms all with large built or walk in robes
- Great sized family bathroom with separate dual vanity and WC
- Generous kitchenette and meals area - the latter having access to its own attractive ground floor paved alfresco area (there’s a second enclosed entertaining area upstairs)
- Fantastic home theatre/living room also with direct access and aspect to the rear alfresco area and gardens
- Double garage with shoppers entry and convenient under stair storage
Flooded with natural light, upstairs is where you get to fully appreciate the ingenuity of the build (and views) and includes:
- Resort style (and sized!) main bedroom with huge walk through robe, ensuite bathroom and separate powder room
- Expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen area with uninterrupted views across the park creating an uplifting sense of openness and space
- Deluxe kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar and copious amounts of storage and bench space - enthusiastic cooks will love creating feasts for family and friends here!
- A secure, enclosed, outdoor alfresco area complete with full width bi-fold windows to invite in the park aspect and breeze. This room also includes a further kitchenette (!) with built in gas hotplates, storage and sink - how’s that for your cooking options!
And liveability and security is taken care of courtesy of an alarm system, aircon and low maintenance gardens.
Location wise you’ve got fabulous proximity to parks (obviously!), Galleria, Embleton Golf course, transport, schools and a host of popular local amenities as well as easy access to the airport and city (the latter being approx 7km).
Simply put, this unique & substantial home in its rare parkside situation offers huge bang for your buck and must be seen to be fully appreciated. Call now for more details or see you at the home open!
BUYERS IN THE $700,00’S ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS HOME WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM TUESDAY 29TH OCTOBER 2019 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Council: $2,406.29 pa
Water: $ 1,475.61 pa
Strata: Nil Survey Strata
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.