This stunning front character home with its clever meld of traditional features and modern renovations epitomises the quintessential blend of period charm and contemporary design.
Located less than 7km from the city in a popular residential pocket within easy access of transport, parks, Dianella and Morley Galleria shopping centres, the Inglewood and Mount Lawley social precincts and most importantly, the delicious egg & bacon rolls at Red Man Cucina (!), it offers a fabulously convenient and comfortable near city lifestyle.
This appealing residence affords:
- All the heritage elements you want in a home of this era including welcoming front porch, warm polished boards, high ceilings and ornate gas fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining adjacent to the formal lounge so you're connected to guests and family whilst cooking and entertaining
- Fully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances
- Two beautifully renovated bathrooms, including the family bathroom with large bath and suspended vanity and a second, cleverly configured European laundry/bathroom with feature skylight, shower and second WC
- Two large bedrooms both with BIR's
- Third bedroom/study
- Striking, skillion roof covered decked alfresco area and outdoor kitchen - ideal for casual evening and weekend dining
- Reticulated lawn and gardens
- Reverse cycle aircon
- Large double carport
- Sensational liveability with all the amenities you want and need within easy proximity
- Perfect canvas for showing off your mid century treasures!
Interest in this superbly presented home is expected to be brisk, so call now for more details or see you at the home open!
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.