We love this warm and inviting vintage character cutie on its generous 451sqm lot and you will too!
Nestled in a cul-de-sac in a residential pocket within easy access of transport, parks, schools, Morley Galleria and the Coventry Markets, not to mention a host of local amenities, it offers comfort and convenience that's second to none.
With gleaming jarrah floorboards, high ceilings, three double sized bedrooms, breathtaking bathroom, upgraded kitchen and spacious sunroom that accommodates additional living and dining, as well as an attractive outlook to the generous paved alfresco area and gardens, it's perfect for those looking for a near city sanctuary that's big on style as well as space.
Features of this gorgeous home include but are not limited to:
- Welcoming front verandah to sit out and admire the sunsets and pretty front gardens with productive vege and herb beds
- Large lounge with french doors to the verandah and garden
- Good sized main bedroom with robes (latter can stay)
- Double sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
- Stunning, recently renovated bathroom with feature skylight, frameless shower screen, Caesarstone vanity top, separate bath, marble tiled floor and floor to ceiling wall tiling
- Upgraded kitchen with Miele oven and breakfast bar space
- Gorgeous, light, bright, rear sunroom that incorporates the dining as well as a further living areas with french doors out to the backyard
- Expansive, paved outdoor alfresco area with shade sails
- Lush, fully reticulated lawns and gardens
- Double carport
- Reverse cycle aircon.
Immaculately maintained and located less than 10km from the City, 15km from the Coast and with easy access to the domestic airport and other popular local social precincts, including Mount Lawley and Maylands, this is a genuine lifestyle opportunity too good to miss.
Interest in this exceptionally presented property (did we mention it's on the Mr. Whippy route?) is expected to be brisk, so call now for more details or see you at the home open!
BUYERS WITH OVER $519,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 14 MARCH 2014. THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.