Where to start?! Do you buy it for the development potential*? The stunning mid century character cottage? The location so close to the city & river with all the investment in infrastructure and amenities that’s happening nearby, or all three?!
Whatever your motivation, this premium property is bursting with possibilities and will reward the astute buyer seeking a comfortable and conveniently positioned family home with future (or more immediate) options*.
Highlights include but aren’t limited to:
- Gorgeous circa early 1950’s character facade (believed to be one of the first houses built on the street) and internal features with a flexible floorplan offering up to four bedrooms and multiple living & entertaining options
- Full 1012sqm R20 block with approx 20.12m frontage
- Wide, welcoming verandah
- Formal entry hall with all of the details you expect from this period - high ceilings, polished jarrah boards, leadlight french doors and ornate cornicing
- Large formal lounge with working fireplace with traditional brick surround
- Light and bright formal dining or front sun room
- Beautifully renovated family bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower
- Fabulous kitchen with original cabinetry
- Great sized main bedroom with large bank of robes
- Up to three further bedrooms (or configure as suits)
- Lovely open plan informal meals and living space overlooking the huge backyard
- That yard! Great undercover alfresco entertaining space PLUS fantastic bore reticulated lawn and gardens to enjoy as is (super fund in your backyard?), improve further or develop* - the choice is yours
- Ducted aircon
- Single garage (currently used as storage) carport and plenty of paved off street parking
Situated within easy access of Centenary Park, the river, Belmont Forum, transport to the City and Optus Stadium, the Airport, Costco as well as the proposed Redcliffe Train Station redevelopment precinct, this is a location full of promise and prospective rewards.
Sounds like a no brainer? We think so too!
Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
THIS PROPERTY IS OFFERED FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST WITH ALL WRITTEN OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM TUESDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2020 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Council rates: $1,348.52
Water rates: $1,060.23 per annum
Lot size: 1012sqm (approx) zoned R20
*Subject to all relevant local government and WAPC approvals. The seller and selling agent make no warranty in relation to development potential and prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.