Rightsizers and those looking for a quality low maintenance residence with incredibly spacious internal spaces in a convenient, family friendly location handy to all the attractions this popular suburb has to offer will be delighted with what this immaculately presented property affords.
Recently refreshed with new paint and carpets and offering a host of privacy & lifestyle improvements including its own fenced & gated driveway, roller shutters, solar power system, mesh security doors, ducted heating & cooling and a plethora of storage, it offers everything you’ve been hoping for in your next home and then some.
Highlights of this exceptionally comfortable and functional abode include:
- Great sized 491sqm rear survey strata lot with no common property or strata fees
- Inviting formal double width entry
- Spacious main bedroom with generous floor to ceiling BIR’s, french doors that provide direct access & aspect to the attractive courtyard and suite sized ensuite with double vanity and separate bath & shower
- Up to three further bedrooms, two with BIRs and one with semi ensuite access to the family bathroom
- Large family bathroom also with separate bath & shower
- Powder room with third WC
- HUGE (there’s really no other word for it) open plan kitchen, dining and living area - you’ll have no problems fitting in your oversized furniture or hosting large family gatherings here. If you love to entertain you’ll ADORE this space!
- Well proportioned kitchen with generous storage and bench space, perfectly positioned in the heart of the open plan area so the cook in the house remains part of the proceedings with family and friends
- Bi-fold doors plus two further sets of french doors that connect inside to the private, outside, covered alfresco area, greatly expanding your everyday comfort and living and entertaining options
- Large double garage with workshop for the hobbyist and secure shoppers entry
- Ducted evap aircon & gas heating plus R/C split system aircons
- Solar energy system
Location wise you’re situated approximately 70m from the nearest bus stop (#68 to & from Perth), 7km from Perth CBD, 2km from the start of the Inglewood social precinct and Morley Galleria with easy access to the airport and the host of local amenities along Beaufort Street and Walter Roads.
Inspection of this beautifully maintained home is guaranteed to impress. Call now for more details or we look forward to seeing you at the home open!
BUYERS FROM THE MID $600’S ARE INVITED TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF TUESDAY THE 17TH OF NOVEMBER AT 5:00PM (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.