This renovated and extended character family sanctuary comes with all the bells and whistles you’d love in your life but haven’t had the time (or room) to create including magnificent mature gardens, studio, pool, gorgeous alfresco with built in BBQ & pizza oven and a handy cellar to store your wine and excess pantry staples - a rare find indeed!
Situated on a large 765sqm block within the Inglewood Primary School zone just 80m from Beaufort Street, it’s within easy access to transport, parks, shopping and all the popular amenities along the strip affording the premium near city lifestyle and convenience you’ve been searching for.
Highlights of this thoughtfully improved property include but aren’t limited to:
- Gorgeous 3x2 character family residence PLUS study (or second living area) and large freestanding studio providing flexibility of space to suit your specific needs
- Lovely traditional period features including high ornate ceilings, warm polished jarrah floors (continued throughout the home), wide, welcoming verandah and leadlight entry door
- Stunning, bore reticulated, landscaped gardens with mature trees and private nooks lending a sense of peace and tranquility that will surprise
- Fabulous resort style covered alfresco entertaining area with built in seating, pizza oven, BBQ and water feature - perfect for a quiet glass of wine at the end of the day or relaxing in the company of family and friends
- Attractive below ground pool with frameless glass fencing and poured aggregate surround - cool down on warm Summer days or capture some Winter rays from your sun lounge
- Large main bedroom with recently renovated ensuite and WIR
- Two further great sized bedrooms one with BIR
- Large family bathroom with second WC
- Open plan study or second living area
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and quality Miele appliances including steam oven and combination steam oven that will delight home cooks
- Cellar directly below the kitchen so your wine and other stored items are easily to hand!
- Light, bright and generously proportioned open plan kitchen, dining and living space with wonderful aspect & access to the backyard and its abundant attractions
- Double carport plus secure off street parking for two further cars (park 4 securely in total)
- Aircon, 2.1kw Solar system and more
Simply put, this superb home offers A LOT of bang for your buck with inspection guaranteed to impress - definitely one to add to your must see list.
BUYERS WITH OVER $839,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM ON TUESDAY THE 23RD OF JUNE 2020 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.