Nestled on the Inglewood border this 3x1 street front character cottage with all its bedrooms under the main roof will reward astute buyers who don’t want to pay for someone else's improvements but instead profit from their own.
With its terrific proportions and fabulous floorplan, it offers comfortable accommodation as is to allow you to plan and carry out your enhancements over time with a bonus level of outdoor space that will surprise with its size.
Location wise you’re on the highly prized southern side of Grand Prom with proximity to parks, transport, schools, child care and sought after amenities along the Beaufort Street strip - basically it's all your near city lifestyle boxes ticked!
Highlights include but aren’t limited to:
- Street front brick & tile character home with attractive traditional facade
- Welcoming verandah and entry hall
- High ceilings and warm polished jarrah floorboards throughout the original parts of the home
- Large, light & bright living room with gas fireplace
- Three well proportioned bedrooms all under the main roof (no converted sleepouts)
- Tidy bathroom
- Functional kitchen with gas stove
- Great sized rear meals area that could also incorporate a study or further seating space full of natural lights thanks to it’s northerly orientation
- Oversized laundry that would be ideal to convert to a European laundry/bathroom
- Generous backyard that wraps around two sides of the property affording plentiful options and space for pets or kids to play
Simply put, this is an opportunity too good to miss and we’re confident that inspection will surprise and impress.
*BUYERS PLEASE NOTE: There is a current offer subject to a two business day condition on this property so only pre-approved Subject to Finance offers or Cash offers (ie not conditional upon any finance) will be considered by the Sellers. Please chat to Nat for further details.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.