Nestled behind high private walls that lend a terrific sense of security and sanctuary as well as a bonus expanse of extra outdoor space for kids or pets to safely play, this cosy, renovated, mid-century character home represents a fabulous, move in ready entry point into this popular near city suburb.
Situated within the sought after Inglewood Primary School zone within easy access of transport, parks and the delights of the Beaufort Street strip, you’re going to love the comfort and convenience that this well located property on its great sized 404sqm lot affords.
Highlights include but aren’t limited to:
- Street front home with its own private driveway & secure double carport with remote operated garage door
- Wide welcoming porch
- Warm polished jarrah floorboards and high ceilings throughout the original parts of the home
- Beautifully renovated kitchen with island bench that’s perfect for casual meals and entertaining friends whilst you’re prepping
- Great sized front living room
- Main bedroom with BIRs
- Large second bedroom also with BIR
- Good sized Bed 3 or home office option
- Study/meals nook
- Renovated bathroom & separate WC
- Fantastic sized backyard with hardstand alfresco area plus lawn - leave lower maintenance as is or enhance with more planting - it’s up to you!
- That secure front yard! Offers a fabulous canvas if you’re a keen gardener or again just keep as is. In addition to the large double carport you’ve also got plenty of parking for a trailer. So many options out here!
- No shared driveway or strata fees
Other improvements include:
- New Colorbond roof
- Re-wired with underground power run in
- Ducted reverse cycle aircon
- Exposed aggregate driveway
Basically, if you’re looking for an affordable, well located home where it’s all been done, you need to come see this one!
BUYERS IN & FROM THE MID $500,000’S ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM TUESDAY THE 31ST OF MARCH 2020 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Shire: $1,894.30 /yr
Water: $1,230.23 /yr
No Strata Fees
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.