This well maintained & presented home will surprise & delight with its oversized main bedroom and light, bright, airy spaces including a formal lounge PLUS modern open plan kitchen, living and dining area situated on a low maintenance lot close to transport and amenities.
Perfect for singles, couples, downsizers or small families wanting to take advantage of its placement within the Inglewood Primary School zone, it presents a highly attractive proposition for value conscious buyers looking for a near city property that’s move in ready with nothing to immediately spend or do.
Highlights include but aren't limited to:
- Fabulous proximity to transport and popular local amenities, including cafes and restaurants and the City within 6.5km
- Practical floor plan with a great sense of space and flow - perfect for everyday living and entertaining
- Large main bedroom with room for a sitting area plus WIR and ensuite bathroom
- Inviting formal lounge off the main entry
- Light, bright, open plan kitchen, dining and living area with higher course ceilings and direct access and aspect out the undercover paved alfresco entertaining area and courtyard
- Great sized kitchen with lots of cupboard and bench space.
- Two further bedrooms each with BIRs
- Family bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Second separate WC
- Large double garage with secure shoppers entry plus convenient & direct access to the backyard
Inspection of this warm and practical home will impress. Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
Council rates $1873.81 pa
Water rates $1218.86 pa
NO STRATA FEES
Highlights of this comfortable abode include but aren’t limited to:
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.