This beautifully renovated and immaculately presented mid century residence on its generously proportioned 512sqm lot will delight those looking for a quality home in an elevated position with absolutely nothing to spend or do except move in and start living.
Approx. 300m from Beaufort Street with its frequent bus route to Perth, which itself is only 6km away, it also offers superb access to local social precincts, parks, schools and amenities, providing the perfect near city lifestyle opportunity in this sought after suburb.
Highlights of this gorgeous abode include but aren’t limited to:
- Prime, fenced, 512sqm corner lot with no common property or shared driveway in an elevated pocket of Bedford with easy proximity to Beaufort Street
- Lovingly renovated from top to toe with contemporary appointments, fixtures and fittings throughout
- Retains its mid century charm thanks to warm, polished jarrah floorboards, high ceilings and attractive full length front verandah - the latter being perfect for a morning coffee or evening vino and catching up with the friendly neighbours whose dogs stop for a drink at the locally famous (!) verge water bowl
- Large, light & bright living space
- Three good sized bedrooms, 2 with BIR’s - to set up how you please
- Stunning bathroom with floor to ceiling feature tiling, double vanity and frameless shower screen
- Cleverly designed and renovated kitchen that will satisfy those who love to cook and entertain with Essa stone benchtops and plenty of work and storage space
- Additional dining room that’s large enough to accommodate a sitting area or study desk if desired
- Fabulous renovated laundry with separate WC
- Expansive, paved & private undercover alfresco entertaining area that will comfortably shelter your guests or party goers PLUS established & reticulated lawns and gardens at both the front and rear providing plenty of space for the kids (human or fur) to safely play
- Attractive double carport abutting the house to provide easy access to the property
Interest in this exceptionally presented and positioned home is expected to be brisk. Call now for more details and see you at the home open!
Shire rates: $1689.50
Water rates: $995.92
NO STRATA FEES
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.