Nestled on a great sized 512sqm lot on the Inglewood border this fabulous home has been completely upgraded with all new kitchen, bathrooms & wet areas to provide quality contemporary family living.
Falling within the Inglewood Primary School zone and situated within easy proximity of transport, parks, St Peter's Primary School and popular local cafes, restaurants and amenities, there’s nothing here to spend or do except move in and enjoy the convenience and comfort this lovely home, with its larger than usual alfresco entertaining area and backyard, affords.
Highlights include but aren’t limited to:
- Large 512sqm lot with its own private driveway, no common property and no strata fees
- Situated near the Inglewood border on the City side of Grand Prom close to St Peter’s Primary School and within the Inglewood Primary School catchment
- Practical and spacious floorplan offering a minimum of 3 bedrooms, multiple living spaces and a 4th bedroom/home office/activity room option
- Solid jarrah floorboards to entry, hallways and living areas
- Main bedroom with WIR and beautifully renovated ensuite bathroom
- Two further double sized bedrooms both with BIRs
- Fully renovated family bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Renovated laundry & second WC
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with granite benchtops, quality appliances & fittings and lots of practical cupboard & bench space
- Expansive, paved & covered alfresco entertaining space PLUS secure, grassed backyard for kids and/or pets to play
- Large secure double carport with powered storage room plus two further garden sheds
- Security alarm
- 1.6kw solar system
Simply put, this is a great value residence offering immediate liveability in a highly convenient near city location - inspection is a brainer really!
BUYERS WITH OVER $589,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM ON TUESDAY THE 25TH OF FEBRUARY 2020 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Council rates $1791.90 pa
Water rates $1173.45 pa
NO STRATA FEES
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.