Renovated - tick
Street Front - tick
Green Title - tick
Gorgeous - tick!
This newly renovated home ticks all the boxes for quality family living and better yet it’s on a great sized, 402sqm GREEN TITLE lot.
Offering four bedrooms and two bathrooms, including stunning ensuite to the main and great sized family bathroom with separate shower and deep bathtub, perfect for the kids or soaking the day’s stress away, there is literally nothing here to spend or do except move in and start living!
Bedford is renowned for its quality, low density residential appeal and location wise you’re close to parks, transport, Chisholm College and your choice of shopping and entertainment precincts with the City approx. 7km away.
Highlights include but aren’t limited to:
- Lovely street appeal with new quality lawns and gardens, plenty of off street parking and attractive jarrah decked front porch
- Fully renovated internally and externally with quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Brand new kitchen with quality appliances and lots of bench and cupboard space with adjacent, super practical scullery/laundry
- Light, bright and spacious modern open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Great sized main bedroom with new ensuite and WIR extension
- Three further well proportioned bedrooms, including two queen sized and one double which would also make a great home office
- Large family bathroom with separate shower and freestanding bath plus separate WC
- Fantastic jarrah decked alfresco entertaining area with attractive vaulted patio plus lawn for kids or pets to safely play and handy garden shed.
Why would you build or renovate when it’s all here and done for you?!
BUYERS IN & FROM THE UPPER MID $600’S ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS HOME WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM TUESDAY THE 14TH OF APRIL (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Shire rates: TBC
Council rates: TBC
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.