This brand new and beautifully finished residence will delight those seeking a superior lower maintenance home that provides the space and flexibility they need for premium near city living.
Situated within a residential cul de sac approx. 400m from Beaufort Street within easy proximity of transport, Chisholm College, parks, shops, the Inglewood, Maylands and Mount Lawley social precincts and Morley Galleria, the location ticks all the boxes for lifestyle and convenience and then some.
Offering three double bedrooms plus large study/activity nook, higher course ceilings, home theatre room PLUS large deluxe kitchen and contemporary open plan living, you’ll love the amenity this thoughtfully designed and well executed home affords.
Highlights include but aren’t limited to:
- Cleverly conceived, light & bright design that maximises accommodation and living space with higher course ceilings & quality fixtures and appointments throughout
- Large main bedroom with WIR and gorgeous ensuite bathroom
- Two further double sized bedrooms both with BIR’s - no arguments over who gets the small one!
- Second family bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Generous, light, bright open plan kitchen, dining and living space
- Gorgeous chef’s kitchen that includes oodles of built in storage and work space with feature stone bench tops, quality appliances and large island bench for casual meals and easy entertaining
- Conveniently positioned (and bonus) open plan study nook/activity space
- Good sized home theatre room/formal lounge with featured recessed ceiling
- Paved undercover alfresco area under the main roof with direct access from the open plan living
- Double garage with secure shoppers entry
- NO STRATA FEES
Why build when it’s all here? Inspection of this superior home is guaranteed to impress. Call now for more details or see you at the home open!
BUYERS PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE FOR 59B AND ARE INDICATION ONLY - LAYOUT OF 59A IS DIFFERENT - FLOORPLANS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST OR AT HOME OPEN
COUNCIL RATES: TBA
WATER RATES: TBA
ESTIMATED RENTAL: $500 to $550 per week
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.