Built in 2016 and situated on the preferred Southern side of Grand Prom, this contemporary two storey residence offers an abundance of light, space and stylish features plus a generously proportioned ground floor main bedroom suite, making it the perfect abode for rightsizers or those seeking a superior lower maintenance property.
Spread over two luxurious levels with living areas upstairs and down, we guarantee you’ll be impressed by the versatility, practicality and superb level of comfort this near city home affords.
Downstairs you’ll find:
- Light, bright and generous open plan living, dining and kitchen area with higher course ceilings
- Fantastically appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, dual fridge recesses, gorgeous island bench that’s perfect for casual meals and entertaining PLUS a scullery with second sink and walk-in pantry
- Powder room with 3rd WC
- Conveniently positioned study nook off the main bedroom & living
- Expansive main bedroom suite with TWO walk-in robes and elegant ensuite with dual vanities, spa bath and shower
- STORAGE! Including under the stairwell and a walk-in store room off the laundry
- Double garage with further storage area and secure shoppers entry
- Three additional queen sized bedrooms all with BIR’s
- Second, large semi-ensuite family bathroom also with separate bath and shower
- Additional family living space for you, your guests or kids to tuck yourselves away when you want to binge on Netflix.
- Private, pretty, tiled undercover alfresco area with adjoining artificial lawn that’s perfect for those with pets
- Attractive poured aggregate driveway
- Security gates and plenty of room for additional off street parking
Situated within the Inglewood Primary School zone with terrific access to transport, shops, cafes, restaurants, the attractions of Beaufort Street & the Maylands social precinct, as well as within easy proximity of Meltham Train Station and local parks and amenities, this really is a lifestyle opportunity that’s too good to miss.
Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
BUYERS IN THE HIGH $700,000’S ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Strata fees: NIL
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.